Cardiac MRI Quantification and Analysis
VIRTUE is an image viewer and comprehensive CMR analysis tool suite. Ranging from a simple CINE analysis to identify ejection-fraction or a HARP analysis to quickly quantify strain, VIRTUE has many tools available for cardiac research.
Multiple Analysis Techniques
Images in VIRTUE can be analyzed using a variety of techniques to provide a comprehensive view of a patient’s heart. These tools are included with VIRTUE:
- CINE – Measure global cardiac function including ejection fraction
- TIA – Identify peak intensity and myocardial perfusion
- SIA – Signal intensity analysis for myocardial hyper-enhancement
- HARP – The gold standard for imaging and analyzing regional function
- FLOW – Measures blood flow of major vessels
- T1 – Quantification for T1 mapped images
- T2 – Useful for measuring myocardial edema
- T2* – Accurate measurement of myocardial iron content
Easy to Use
VIRTUE is user-friendly, quick to learn, and each module is designed to follow a similar workflow. No matter which module or measurement tool is being used, results can be easily gathered and exported for additional analysis. Contact us for more information and to schedule a trial to see how easy CMR analysis using VIRTUE truly is.